We are excited to announce that we have received our re-accreditation from CARF; the Community Care and Rehabilitation standard and that it will extend through to November 30 2020.
This accreditation represents Community Connections’s dedication and commitment to improving the quality of the lives of the people we serve.
The Three-Year Accreditation applies to the following program(s)/service(s):
- Community Housing
- Community Integration
- Host Family/Shared Living Services
- Respite Services
- Services for Children & Youth: Child & Adolescent Services
- Services for Children & Youth: Early Intervention Services
- Outpatient Treatment: Family Services (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Family Services (Children & Adolescents)
We extend a big thank you to our staff and volunteers for their continuing hard work in achieving out organisational missions and goals. And thank our stakeholders for their continuing support.